Cheesy Garlic Bread is a quick and easy recipe that can be prepared on a Tawa or in a frying pan without using the oven. The flavor of this garlic bread is comparable to that of pizza crust.
I often get requests to post simple, easy, quick recipes and the ones made with fewer ingredients. If you are in a laze, or live in a hostel, or are too busy to relish taste buds, then you can rustle up this recipe as a quick bite snack.
Usually, I make garlic bread to accompany recipes like soups or individually as a starter. You may try this with tea or coffee or maybe a beer. I have also shared the recipe of Nachos Salad as a quick 5-minutes snack for a weekend binge-watching.
- half a loaf of garlic bread – 4 slices – serves 1
- Smear butter on each slice
- red chili flakes as required
- dry oregano as required or your favorite herbs
- salt as required, to be added if using unsalted butter
How to Make Cheese Garlic Bread
|Prep Time||2-3 mins|
|Cook time||2-3 mins|
- Toast a garlic bread slice (slightly in the toaster) to gain the crisp.
- Cut a cheese slice round if you have cheese brick
- Another option is grated cheese.
- Heat the non-stick pan and put those light-toasted with cheese slices or grated upon it.
- Keep the flame low.
- Sprinkle chilli flakes on it at the same time and cover it with a lid for 2 minutes (till the cheese melts).
- Pour a drop of ketchup and spread.
- Serve hot exactly like restaurant style.
If you have made the recipe and liked it then do share the recipe link on facebook, twitter & pinterest. For instagram mention @beingmomandmore and #beingmomandmore!